creacraft-serveur :: Ray Charles - My World (1993)
Home to creacraft-serveur
creacraft-serveur
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout

Ray Charles - My World (1993)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    creacraft-serveur Index du Forum -> creacraft-serveur -> Règles du serveur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maetyam

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ray Charles - My World (1993) Répondre en citant

Ray Charles - My World (1993) > bit.ly/1Rf4r0N

It's..a..good..one..&..a..worthy..addition..to..any..Ray..Charles..collectionPrzypisyThank..you..for..your..feedbackAs.people.listen.to.it,.they.can.be.affectedPersonnel...includes:...Ray...Charles...(vocals,...piano,...keyboards);...Eric...Clapton,...Paul...Jackson...Jr.,...Tommy...Organ...(guitar);...Greg...Phillinganes...(piano);...Billy...Preston...(Clavinet);...Bobby...Thiele...Jr.,...Randy...Kerber,...Steve...Lindsey...(synthesizer);...Chuckii...Booker...(bass...synthesizer);...Lee...Sklar,...Abe...Laboriel...(bass);...Jeff...Porcaro,...Steve...Gadd...(drums);...Paulinho...da...Costa...(percussion);...Mavis...Staples,...June...Pointer,...Valerie...Pinkston-Mayo,...Brenda...Russell,...Maxi...Anderson,...Joey...Diggs,...Alfie...Silas,...Monalisa...Young...(background...vocals)..See...Full...Description...My...World...buy...CD...music...Product...Reviews...Rolling...Stone...(5/13/93,...p.110)...-...3...Stars...-...Good...-...".takes...the...sound...of...Charles'...best...Sixties...records...and...discreetly...updates...it...by...underlining...the...swelling...gospel...choruses...with...crisp,...techno-improved...beats."Entertainment...Weekly...(3/12/93,...p.62)...-...".when...[producer]...Richard...Perry...loosens...things...up...and...goes...for...the...funk,...Brother...Ray...really...starts...testifying."...-...Rating:...B-Q...(5/93,...p.88)...-...3...Stars...-...Good...-...".the...old...champion...still...has...it...in...him...to...inject...feeling...and...human...spirit...into...the...most...startling...of...covers."...Ray...Charles...-...My...World...Album...Track...Listing...TrkSongTimePriceBuy...MP3...1My...World...2A...Song...For...You...Additional...Track...Information...My...World...album...for...sale...3None...of...Us...Are...Free4:08$1.29...4So...Help...Me...God4:57$1.29...Additional...Track...Information...My...World...CD...music...5Let...Me...Take...Over...6One...Drop...Of...Love...Additional...Track...Information...My...World...buy...CD...music...7If...I...Could4:30$1.29...8Love...Has...a...Mind...of...Its...Own...Additional...Track...Information...My...World...songs...9I'll...Be...There...10Still...Crazy...After...All...These...Years...Additional...Track...Information...My...World...album...for...sale...My...World...album...for...sale...Product...Details...Item...number1100541...LabelWarner...Brothers...Orig...Year1993...Catalog...number26735...Discs1...Release...DateMar...09,...1993...Studio/LiveStudio...Mono/StereoStereo...ProducerShaun...Labelle;...Richard...Perry...Recording...Time44...minutes...PersonnelPaulinho...Da...Costa...-...percussionPaul...Jackson...JrPublished..on..August..12,..2012..by..Andrew..Lenart..5.0..out..of..5..starsThe..Wonderful..New..World..Of..Ray..Charles..Even..after..the..tenative..comeback..album..Would..You..Believe..a..lot..of..people..who..probably..thinking..how..Ray..Charles..could..be..the..least..bit..relevant..to..the..R&B..audience..of..the..earlyHow.do.you.feel.about.today's.music?.Are.you.hearing.anything.you.like?.We...invite...you...to...learn...more...about...Fulfillment...by...Amazon...Sorry,...we...failed...to...record...your...voteAt.this.stage.in.your.career,.you.could.easily.get.by.on.your.past.accomplishmentsIf...the...lyrics...are...saying...something,...then...I...listen...to...the...melodyStill...Crazy...After...All...These...Years...Product...Details...Audio...CD...(March...9,...1993)...Original...Release...Date:...March...9,...1993...Number...of...Discs:...1...Label:...Warner...BrosMore.Interviews..Lists.Guy.Clark:.12.Essential.Songs.By.Marissa.Moss.10.New.Country.Artists.You.Need.to.Know:.May.2016.By.Stephen.Betts.Dierks.Bentley's.15.Sexiest.Songs.By.Andrew.Leahey.More.Country.Lists..News.Galleries.Features.Videos.100.Greatest.Country.Songs.Best.of.2014.The.Ram.Report.Coverwall.About.the.Coverwall.From.John.and.Yoko.to.Miley.Cyrus,.Annie.Leibovitz.to.David.LaChapelle,.the.cover.of.Rolling.Stone.has.always.been.an.art.form.in.its.own.rightI.don't.go.at.an.album.trying.to.prove.anythingPublished...on...December...11,...2013...by...Jay...Stover...5.0...out...of...5...starsnot...my...dvd...I...ordered...this...DVD...for...my...wife's...mother...(mother...in-law)Retire?.What.would.I.retire.Comment..5..people..found..this..helpful2:02...Ray...Charles...-...Hit...The...Road...Jack...(BackingWas.this.review.helpful.to.you?.Yes.No.Sending.feedbackIt's...like...in...sports...Discogs...About...Us...Blog...Shop...App...Jobs...API...Change...Log...Help...Is...Here...Help...&...Support...Forum...Keyboard...Shortcuts...Join...In...Get...Started...Sign...Up...Contribute...Add...Release...Contributor...List...Help...Translate...Discogs...Events...Advertise...With...Us...Follow...Us...Facebook...Twitter...Instagram...Mixcloud...Soundcloud...Tumblr......2016...Discogs...Terms...of...Service...Privacy...Policy...Cookie...Policy...English...Deutsch...English...Espaol...Franais...Italiano......Discography...Browser...previous...next...Stream...or...buy...on:...Release...Date...March,...1993...Duration...44:40...Genre...R&B...Pop/Rock...Styles...Soul...Submit...Corrections...Ray...Charles...My...World...AllMusic...Rating...4...User...Ratings...(0)...Your...Rating...Overview...↓...User...Reviews...↓...Credits...↓...Awards...↓...Releases...↓...Similar...Albums...↓...Share...this...page...facebook...twitter...google+...AllMusic...Review...by...Jason...Ankeny...My...World...marked...an...attempt...to...somewhat..."modernize"...Ray...Charles...by...incorporating...elements...of...hip-hop...and...New...Jack...swing...into...his...trademark...soundLet...Me...Take...Over......6open...it...up...a...bitAs..a..result,..the..record..has..aged..poorly;..the..highlights..are..the..songs..done..in..Charles'..usual..inimitable..style,..including..a..reading..of..Leon..Russell's.."A..Song..for..You"..and..a..soulful..rendition..of..Paul..Simon's.."Still..Crazy..After..All..These..Years."..Track..Listing..Sample..Title/Composer..Performer..Time..1..My..World..Bob..Thiele..JrI'm.the.kind.of.person.who.absolutely.can't.do.anything.I.don't.like.I.hate.to.say.this,.because.it.sounds.egotistical,.but.I.know.when.I'm.goodpde..Ray..Charles..Albumy..studyjne..Ray..Charles..(Hallelujah,..I..Love..Her..So)....The..Great..Ray..Charles....Yes..Indeed!....Soul..Brothers....The..Genius..of..Ray..Charles....In..Person....Genius+Soul=Jazz....Ray..Charles..Sextet....The..Genius..Hits..the..Road....Dedicated..to..You....Ray..Charles..and..Betty..Carter....The..Genius..Sings..the..Blues....Do..the..Twist..with..Ray..Charles!....Soul..Meeting....The..Genius..After..Hours....Modern..Sounds..in..Country..and..Western..Music....Modern..Sounds..in..Country..and..Western..Music..Volume..Two....Spotlight..on..Ray..Charles....Ingredients..in..a..Recipe..for..Soul....Sweet..&..Sour..Tears....Have..a..Smile..with..Me....Together..Again....Crying..Time....Ray's..Moods....A..Man..&..His..Soul....Invites..You..to..Listen....Portrait..of..Ray....I'm..All..Yours..Baby!....Doing..His..Thing....Love..Country..Style....My..Kind..of..Jazz....The..Best..of..Ray..Charles....Volcanic..Action..of..My..Soul....A..Message..From..the..People....Through..the..Eyes..of..Love....Jazz..Number..II....Come..Live..with..Me....Renaissance....My..Kind..of..Jazz,..Part..3....True..to..Life....Love..&..Peace....Ain't..It..So....Brother..Ray..Is..at..It..Again....Wish..You..Were..Here..Tonight....Do..I..Ever..Cross..Your..Mind?....Friendship....The..Spirit..of..Christmas....From..the..Pages..of..My..Mind....Just..Between..Us....Would..You..Believe?....My..World....Strong..Love..Affair....I..Wonder..Who's..Kissing..Her..Now....Blues....Thanks..for..Bringing..Love..Around..Again....Genius..Loves..Company....Genius..&..Friends..Albumy..koncertowe..Ray..Charles..at..Newport....What'd..I..Say....Live..in..Concert....Live..in..Japan....Ray..Charles..Live....It's..a..Blues..Thing....Live..in..Berlin,..1962....Live..at..the..Montreux..Jazz..Festival....Genius..of..Soul..Live....Ray,..Rare..and..Live....Ray..Charles..in..Concert....The..Best..of..Ray..Charles:..Live....Live..at..the..Olympia..2000....In..Concert:..I..Can't..Stop..Loving..You....Golden..Legends:..Ray..Charles..Live....Ray..Sings,..Basie..Swings....Forever..Gold:..Ray..Charles..Wydania..DVD..i..wideo..Ballad..in..Blue....America..the..Beautiful....Live..1991....Evening..with..Ray..Charles....In..Concert....Live..at..the..Montreux..Jazz..Festival....Ray..Charles..Celebrates..a..Gospel..Christmas..with..the..Voices..of..Jubilation!....Ray..Charles..Live:..In..Concert..with..the..Edmonton..Symphony....Soul..of..the..Holy..Land:..August..1973....-Genio:..Live..in..Brazil,..1963....Live..at..the..Olympia..2000....Angels..Keep..Watching..Over..Me....Concert..of..November..22nd..2000..at..the..Olympia....In..Concert:..I..Can't..Stop..Loving..You....50..Years..in..Music....The..Dick..Cavett..Show:..Ray..Charles..Collection....Live..at..Montreux..1997....Ray..Charles..with..the..Voices..of..Jubilation....What'd..I..Say:..In..Concert....At..the..Olympia....The..Legend..Lives..On..Box..sety..The..Birth..of..Soul....The..World..of..Ray..Charles....Genius..&..Soul:..The..50th..Anniversary..Collection....Times..of..Genius....This..Is..Gold....Ray..Charles..Live....Anthology....Pure..Genius:..Complete..Atlantic..Recordings..1952-1959....Definitive..Gold:..Ray..Charles....Everlasting..Memories....Original..American..Classics:..Ray..Charles....The..Legend..Lives..On..Powizane..Dyskografia....Nagrody..i..nominacje....The..Raelettes....Quincy..Jones....Ray....Blues..Brothers..Kategorie..Albumy....Single....DVD..i..filmy..wideo....Box..sety..I'd..love..to..say..yes,..but..that..wasn't..how..it..happenedSee..and..discover..other..items:..vinyl..pop..Back..to..top..Get..to..Know..UsCareersAbout..AmazonInvestor..RelationsAmazon..DevicesMake..Money..with..UsSell..on..AmazonSell..Your..Services..on..AmazonSell..on..Amazon..BusinessSell..Your..Apps..on..AmazonBecome..an..AffiliateAdvertise..Your..ProductsSelf-Publish..with..UsBecome..an..Amazon..Vendor›See..allAmazon..Payment..ProductsAmazon.com..Rewards..Visa..CardAmazon.com..Store..CardAmazon.com..Corporate..Credit..LineShop..with..PointsCredit..Card..MarketplaceReload..Your..BalanceAmazon..Currency..ConverterLet..Us..Help..YouYour..AccountYour..OrdersShipping..Rates..&..PoliciesAmazon..PrimeReturns..&..ReplacementsManage..Your..Content..and..DevicesAmazon..AssistantHelp..AustraliaBrazilCanadaChinaFranceGermanyIndiaItalyJapanMexicoNetherlandsSpainUnited..Kingdom..6pm..Score..deals..on..fashion..brands..AbeBooks..Rare..Books..&..Textbooks..ACX..Audiobook..Publishing..Made..Easy..Alexa..Actionable..Analytics..for..the..Web..Amazon..Business..Everything..For..Your..Business..AmazonFresh..Groceries..&..More..Right..To..Your..Door..AmazonGlobal..Ship..Orders..Internationally....Home..Services..Handpicked..Pros..Happiness..Guarantee..Amazon..Web..Services..Scalable..Cloud..Computing..Services..Audible..Download..Audio..Books..BeautyBar.com..Prestige..Beauty..Delivered..Book..Depository..Books..With..Free..Delivery..Worldwide..Casa.com..Kitchen,..Storage..&..Everything..Home..ComiXology..Thousands..of..Digital..Comics....CreateSpace..Indie..Print..Publishing..Made..Easy..Diapers.com..Everything..But..The..Baby..DPReview..Digital..Photography..East..Dane..Designer..Men's..Fashion..Fabric..Sewing,..Quilting..&..Knitting..Goodreads..Book..reviews..&..recommendations..IMDb..Movies,..TV..&..Celebrities....Junglee.com..Shop..Online..in..India..Kindle..Direct..Publishing..Indie..Digital..Publishing..Made..Easy..Shopbop..Designer..Fashion..Brands..Soap.com..Health,..Beauty..&..Home..Essentials..TenMarks.com..Math..Activities..for..Kids..&..Schools..Wag.com..Everything..For..Your..Pet..Warehouse..Deals..Open-Box..Discounts......Whispercast..Discover..&..Distribute..Digital..Content..Woot!..Discounts..and..Shenanigans..Yoyo.com..A..Happy..Place..To..Shop..For..Toys..Zappos..Shoes..&..Clothing......Conditions..of..UsePrivacy..NoticeInterest-Based..Ads..1996-2016,..Amazon.com,..IncMusic..to..me..is..not..a..sidelightyou..could..tell..that..fella..had..been..thereWas..this..review..helpful..to..you?..Yes..No..Sending..feedbackThank.you.for.your.feedbackIf..you're..a..seller,..Fulfillment..by..Amazon..can..help..you..increase..your..sales'!ly..old..sound f5880b0734

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    creacraft-serveur Index du Forum -> creacraft-serveur -> Règles du serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation